One of the finest singers of Nepal Shiva Pariyar was born from Man Kumari Pariyar and Sadhu Ram Pariyar on 22 February 1982 at Hajariya VDC-8, Sarlahi District, Nepal.
He did a classical course, undertaking musical instrument 'Tabala' under the mentorship of Guru Rabinlal Shrestha in the year 2000-2003. After that he did one year course on western music guitar under the mentorship of Raj Kumar Malakar. He is also very affluent with 'Sangeet Visarad' a dictation of Eastern Classical music vocal which he learned from guideline of Guru Chandan Kumar Shrestha (2000-2009). He has a sangeet Prabhakar(B muse) undertaking Eastern classical music (Vocal) from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad, India (2009-2010) and till the time of this album's recording
Mr. Pariyar is doing his Sangeet Pravin (M muse) under the mentorship of Guru Chandi Prasad Kafle on the Prayaag Sangeet Samiti of Allahabad.
He released his first solo album Mokshya in the year 2005. His other album comprise of: Mokshya (2005), Swayam (2008), Kadambini (2008), Kya Daami ( 2009), Phateko Man (2010), Pagal (2011), Kathale Mage Pachhi (2012), Only u 'mero saathi' (2012),'Tadhako Sathi-2013' is his 9th album.
His songs have been well received by the audience, making him one of the most listened singers in Nepal. Therefore, expectations are indeed high from Pariyar's new music album titled 'Tadhako Saathi', the album comprises of soulful songs music composed by Umesh Subba (A German citizen, Nepali by birth).
Shiva Pariyar's musical journey has been an inspiration for many, as he has not only established himself as a pop, gazal, folk artist, but is also an established play back singer in Nepali movie.
Shiva Pariyar's Hits Numbers are: Fewatalma Saili, Alikati Nazar Timro, Timrai Nimti Makhamali, Mero Bare, Dherai Choti Mare Ma Ta, Kahan Thiyau, Kya Daami Bho, Aaja Feri, Fateko Mann, Pagal Banayau Priya, Uni Ramri, Dil Chorera Farar Bho, Sangee, Sabaile Malai, Ghrina, Samayale, kathale mage Pachhi, Chhatima Haat Rakhera, tadhako sathi, Facebookle, Bato modera gayau & more others.
Award and reward:
- 3 April 2003 was the happiest day ever while in front of hall pack people from musical field and audience the host announced "Mr. Shiva Pariyar stood on the first position on "Nationwide Modern Music Competition". He has an outstanding contribution in Nepali modern music (Pop, Folk, Classical and Gazal). So considering his contribution Radio Nepal has awarded him with the rank of "A" grade singer of nation. He has been working in Nepali music realm with the designation of "A" singer." After that awards and rewards followed him one by one like
- Best vocal performance of the year Image award (2009)
- Best vocal performance of the year Kalika FM award (2009)
- Best vocal performance of the year Annapurna FM award (2010)
- Best play back singer of the year from Kalika FM award (2010)
- Best play back singer of the year from CG Digital film award (2012)
- Best play back singer of the year from Bindhyavasini award ( 2013)
- Reward from Bandipur Bikas Samiti (2007)
- Reward form Lions and Leo (2012) on the occasion of international Leo Day, Youth reward.
- Best song of National Feelings Image award (2012)
- Best gazhal singer award Radio Gorakhai, Pokhara (2013)
- Best playback singer of the year music khabar award (2013)
With the musical concert in most of the District of Nepal Mr. Shiva Pariyar has also traveled aboard for the promotion of Nepali Music. He has visited: Australia, Japan, Israel, Hong Kong, Thailand, Korea, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain. Having this profile Mr. Shiva Pariyar is on the top rank of contemporary Nepali music. From the Hajariya-VDC to international stages, from no one to someone Shiva's struggle is immeasurable. On the preliminary phase of music career he used to practice continuously 10 hours each day. In these days also he is on regular practice to sharpen own singing and music capacity. That village boy who used to fulfill his thrust of music with Madal (Musical instrument) on local cultural programs now has been the heart beat of Nepali music lovers. He has made own versatile identity on singing and composing music. "What he made happen it has spread in and out of the nation, what he is doing and will do all over the life is his passion." So, still he is on the end line of completing his Sangeet Pravin (M muse) on music.