DATE OF BIRTH : 15th May, 1987
MARITIAL STATUS : Unmarried
NATIONALITY : Nepali
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
NAME, PLACE AND COUNTRY
MAIN COURSE OF STUDY
FROM TO OBTAINED
Bachelor in Arts
Bhaktapur, Nepal August 2006 July
2009 First Ethnomusicology, Study skill, English, Sociology and Anthropology, Sound Recording and Amplification, History of Nepal
Diploma In Ethnomusicology
Bhaktapur, Nepal August 2005 June
2006 First Ethnomusicology, Sociology and Anthropology, History of Nepal
Intermediate in Commerce Stream, Nagarjuna Academy, Lalitpur ,Nepal August
2003 July 2005
Pass Boom, Economic, Marketing, Accountancy,
School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
Rai School(CBSE), Kathmandu, Nepal August 2002 September 2003 Pass English, Neapli, Mathematics, Science, Social Science
Seeking a position to utilize my knowledge and abilities in the field (Research) or life time opportunity that’s offers security and professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible at the same time.
ACADEMIC SPECILIZATION (ETHNOMUSICOLOGY) :
1) Music and society
2) Study skill
3) Advance Music Theory
4) World Music
5) Aural Training
6) Sociology and Anthropology
7) Sound Recording & Amplification
8) English Literature
9) History of Nepal
1) The Cultural cognition in music: Research on “The Gurung culture and Society”.
2) Training on communication and interview technique.
3) Project Management, Visibility and Media Activism.
4) Research in Tharu community and data collection.
5) The life style of Bhakatpur people and their culture.