· Fluent in English, Nepali, Hindi and conversational Spanish.
· Film and theater actress with strong improvisation skills with formal training.
· Takes directions well, easy to work with, friendly, and respects work.
Height: 5'7" Weight: 52 Kgs Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
Bachelor of Science in Communication Arts Graduation date: May 2011
University of North Alabama, Florence, AL
Major: Film and Digital Media Productions Minor: Theater
G.P.A : 3.93/4.0
· Graduated Summa Cum Laude (May 2011)
· Dean’s List – Spring 08’ – Spring 11’ (7 semesters)
· Phi Kappa Phi, October 2010
· Lambda Pi Eta , National Communication Association Honor Society, August 2009
· Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society, August 2009
· Alpha Lambda Delta, August 2009
· AERho (Alpha Epsilon Rho), National Honor Society for Electronic Media, March 2010
· Gamma Theta Upsilon, The International Geographic Honor Society, September 2010
West Side Story A shark Rato Bangla School, Patan, Nepal, 2000
Macbeth Lady Macbeth Rato Bangala School, Patan, Nepal, 2004
Aaladin Jasmine The Ginger Bread Theater, Alabama, 2009
Lilith Lilith The End Theater, Alabama, 2010
The book and the cover, 2013 http://youtu.be/_z5CLUrf1fI
Kollywood January 2012 Kaavya (lead)
http://youtu.be/Ch0v7MIOgXU (Romantic song from the movie)
http://youtu.be/ifQFYZP_VX0 (Dance number)
Vigilante 3D April 2013 Shristy (lead)
Jholay February 2014 (lead)
http://youtu.be/KPTB8jNUmW4 (Romantic song from the movie)
Aawaran April 2014 (lead)
Suntali 2014 (lead)
Pheri Nai Na Bhannu La April, 2014
Punte Parade Shooting
Hijo Aaja Ka Kura Nepal Television, 2001-2003 - 24 episodes
(off and on according to school schedules)
Ghar Beti Ba Kantipur Television, 2005 - 2007 ; 52 episodes
Celluoid Kantipur Television, 2006-2007
The Glam Factor Kantipur Television, 2006-2007
Call and Win Image Channel, 2007
SmS and More Image Channel, 2007
Sunsilk Black shine shampoo, 2005 and 2013 http://youtu.be/LbMqXPL7I60
Rastriya Banijya Bank, 2008 http://youtu.be/zJ0jpFxQeZk
UFO The Clothing store, 2006
Wai Wai Instant noodles, 2006
Close-Up toothpaste, 2006
Safety Sanitary Napkins, 2012
Dabur Pro-style hair gel, 2013
Shrestha Tailoring, 2012
Kantipur Publications, 2011
Timro Pachyauri, Udit Narayan Jha, 2006 http://youtu.be/Lp7ID5mlTJ0
Luki Chupi Chup Chap, Rahul Vaidhya, 2006 http://youtu.be/HoA1OkktaQI
Raat Ki Rani, Hemanta Rana, 2013 http://youtu.be/nHYpDZbGDxk
Bahula, Suraj Thapa, 2013 http://youtu.be/eCeq0ozCEgQ
Kaamar Markai Nachnu Cha, Juna Prasai, 2013 http://youtu.be/MtqQu8ntStk
Jeevan Sathi timilai, Sanjeewani, 2011 http://youtu.be/iwkbjElrLp0
Aaja ko yo saanjh, Uday Sotang, 2013 http://youtu.be/QBj7N1Y6jwU
Aakha Ma Gajal, Suman Vaidhya, 2012 http://youtu.be/RxYNH-rss88
Nepali Thito, Dil Tamang, 2013 http://youtu.be/9JQ6R_d680M
Malai pugena pugena, Aastha B. 2012 http://youtu.be/8_LO063Zi9Q
Jhukiyera Laye maya, Gyan Subba, 2013 http://youtu.be/jUAdbzDK3yU
Nepali traditional dance, 2010 http://youtu.be/W6sKdhJVGzU
Cultural Medley, A tribute to all cultures, 2011 http://youtu.be/cJqR7PKrb1E
Duet dance performance, 2012 http://youtu.be/3nYaE-krKXg
Ganesh Bandhana, 2012 http://youtu.be/kYaaAyZ_wJM
Performance during Miss Nepal 2013 http://youtu.be/-DQ-3xQYl9U
Performance at Trendsetters, 2013 http://youtu.be/2nKkTXzZJD0
RELEVANT EXPERIENCES IN COLLEGE
Intern, February 2011 – May 2011
WAAY31, Shoals Newsroom, Florence, Alabama
· Worked as an assistant reporter to an one man band reporter.
· Made phone calls to the police department to inquire about any accidents/incidents every morning.
· Operated the AG-HMC150 Panasonic camera and edited packages, VOSOTs and SOTs using Final Cut Pro editing software.
· Developed skills on using the ENPS software.
· Gained knowledge about writing scripts to packages, VOSOTs and web stories.
Intern, January 20th 2011 – January 26th 2011
National Association of Television Production Executives (NATPE), Miami, USA
· Worked as an intern on the 2011 NATPE Market and Conference held in Miami, USA from January 20 to January 26
· Helped with information distribution, registration, seminar seating, publications distribution and various other assignments that made the meetings go smoothly.
· Gained immense knowledge about the changing media landscape.
· Received a unique, behind-the-scenes view of the television industry.
Class Experience (Direction and Editing), January 2010 – May 2011
Film and Digital Media Productions, Dept. of Communications, UNA, Florence, Alabama
· Directed and edited a twenty minute long thriller movie for Advanced Production class.
· Directed and edited 7 short movies for Production and Perfection class.
· Developed skills on using Final Draft software and Final Cut Pro editing software.
· Skillfully operated the AG-HMC150 Panasonic cameras and used Kino Flo Gaffer Select 4BANK 2 Light Kit and the Mole-Richardson Tweenie-Mickey Mole Combo 3 Light Kit for lighting.
Disc Jockey, February 2010 – May 2010
Roar Radio Channel 85, Florence, Alabama
· Played all varieties of music like adult contemporary, Top 40 and Big Band.
· Gave information about the songs, the genre and the artists.
· Developed voice skills, confidence, rhythm and pronunciation.
· Gained knowledge in running the equipment and going live.
COLLEGE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCES
· President of Nepalese Student Organization (NSO); joined December 2007, elected January 2010; (2007-2011)
· Vice President of National Broadcasting Society (NBS); joined March 2010, elected September 2010; (2010-2011)
· Public Relations Officer (PR) of Film and Digital Media Production Student Org (FDMP); joined August 2009, elected November (2009; 2009-2011)
· LUNA (Leadership UNA), May 2010; (2010-2011)
· UPC (University Program Council), September 2010; (2010-2011)
· Student Multi-cultural Advisory Committee (SMAC) at UNA, September 2010; (2010-2011)